I am about to enter into the fourth and final week of summer camp, here at Austin Kung-Fu Academy. This has been my first time running a summer camp program, and I'll do an informal evaluation of myself after Friday, the last day.
But one thing for sure, it has really gotten me thinking of drills, games, and exercises on how to keep the kids engaged for basically 4 hours every day, that's 20 hours a week, all relating to martial arts.
Some were really cool and innovative, others were things I had picked up from consultants in the biz, and others were things I tried that were complete and total failures! haha
But, as I wrote on a Twitter post, the 5 Stage Process of Success I've set for myself as a philosophy is:
1) Show Up
2) Try
3) Don't Give Up
4) Learn from Mistakes and Success
5) Positive Attitude, Even if it Hurts
So for me, this has all been a learning experience that has made me stronger.
But anyways, so I have some videos on youtube, and while I know how to embed them, I thought there was something that did like, some sort of automatic type thingy...I'll have to figure that one out.
Oh, Web 2.0...you play with my emotions every day! :)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment