Friday, August 21, 2009
A Fun Game - Alley Oop!
This is a fun game that helps build focus, timing, explosiveness, teamwork, and confidence.
All one person has to do is throw a ball into the air, while the other person jumps up and slams it on a target. The next phase up is to do the same thing, except the person will have to jump up, grab the ball, and slam dunk it inside a box or container.
Simplicity. These types of games that are simple in design and construct can be some of the most enjoyable and most efficient skill builders.
I do have a slew of games that have some complexity to them, but I wanted to start out with the simple ones, because these tend to be very easy to explain and implement for any teacher, pretty much right away.
I may be a little slower getting more of these videos uploaded, but rest assured, they will all be uploaded eventually! And of course, I keep coming up with more game ideas, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment